Friday 7 February 2014

Black And White Photography


So here we are again with another blog, and this one is all about photography. I was reading through peoples blogs and noticed a black and white photography challenge posted recently by Ms Strawberry Singh (Whats A Meme?). Now although I am a photographer in real life. I am in no way accustomed to taking pictures in second life, I've only taken a handful.....but I decided since I love black and white photography so much I would accept the challenge so I headed on down to the Image Essentials photo studios they have some absolutely amazing poses and scenery perfect for just about any photographic situation...


The thing I found most interesting about taking pictures in second life was that some of the principles in the real world photography do apply to second life........such as focus, and depth of field. I have actually found it to be far easier to take pictures in second life than I do in real life (less fiddling with the damn camera lol) I've also I incorporated the use of a HUD called Anypose which has been blogged before so I won't say too much about it here, but the things it can do are absolutely amazing......


As you can see I had a little bit too much fun with it roflmao. I really think this is something I could do more in future blogs photography is definitely both a hobby, and a passion for me. I hope you enjoyed my rambling lol see you all back soon for another adventure!!

What fell out of my wardrobe and landed on me:
Skin: Fruk - Jeremy skin shade 3 Dark brown
Hair: Hair TYLER -Dark- *REDGRAVE*
Shirt: PURF - Men's Basic Tee ASSORTED S
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (London Fog Shadow, w3) 


5 comments:

  1. You also tend to land on people ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm only sometimes. I try to land on the softest area lol!

      Delete
  2. I'm also a RL photographer and I do pictures in SL for a very long time now! You should have a Flickr to share too! And it's fun to see what other people can do with their SL pictures. There is so many talented people!!

    Welcome on board and have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Gabrielle it's great to meet a fellow photographer. I'm currently working on a portfolio that I can share on flickr. I hope to share what work I have done so far and see what others are doing also. I agree it's great to see what other people are doing with pics! :)

      Delete
  3. I hope to see you on Flickr anytime soon then! :)

    ReplyDelete