Tuesday 11 February 2014

Man About Town


Taking a stroll down mayfair today, and since I was the only one there it was the perfect opportunity to take some snapshots. I really like the overall layout of the sim it's very upmarket and certainly gives you a real sense of being in central London........and fashion wise for women particularly you have a lot of options from Mon Tissu to Celoe (both their main stores are located on this sim). I had a quick browse, and I have to say both stores are stunningly decorated the detail is second to none and  if you're a woman who can't get enough of the second life fashion, then I am absolutely certain you won't be disappointed both Mon Tissu, and Celoe have a wide range of fashion clothing, and accessories to suit just about every woman's taste. I highly recommend you pay them a visit in the near future if you haven't already, and pick up something new...


I found myself wandering around just getting a feel for the sim again I can't say enough about attention to detail the roads are beautifully textures as are the street lamps. I was again blown away by the fact that they even have the red telephone boxes.....I have compared it to the real mayfair when I last visited, and from what I can see compared to the real mayfair it's pretty close...........pay a visit whenever you can it's got a great atmosphere and there is a park area where you can sit and gather your thoughts. Enjoy! :)

What fell out of my wardrobe, and landed on me:
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) M - Relaxed
Skin: Fruk - Jeremy skin shade 3 Dark brown
Hair: Hair TYLER -Dark- *REDGRAVE*
Jacket: [ h ] Leather Jacket - Mesh - Size M - Brown - Hoorenbeek
Shirt: [ h ] Shirt for Jacket - Mesh - Black - LowRise - S - Hoorenbeek
Pants: [ h ] Classic Jeans - Mesh - M - Ocean - LowRise - W/belt - Hoorenbeek
Shoes: [ h ] Chelsea - Men - Used Beige - Short - Left - Hoorenbeek


Location: Mayfair







No comments:

Post a Comment