Thursday 6 February 2014

Tap.....Tap.....Tap...Okay Is This Thing On Now?


What is he smiling at?


So it's been a long hiatus, but I am pleased to say I am back it's a new beginning for me a brand new account, brand new inventory. I threw away the past and have now begun a new journey into this place we call " Second Life " so this simple little blog post will be the first of many to come. I have to admit though I am not experienced in blogging, in fact I have never blogged in my life..........somebody said to me once I am a bit of a motor mouth and I never shut up so I'd be perfect at writing blogs...so here I am at long last. I know the wait has been agonising for you......here's to a new beginning with more to come!!

What fell out of my wardrobe and landed on me:

Skin: Fruk Jeremy shade 3 Dark brown
Hair: Redgrave Tyler dark & hairbase 
Mesh Hands: Slink hands relaxed - M
Outfit: Redgrave beach outfit TOM - LQMesh - Light - M
Necklace: Leather cord barbwire  - cow - Redgrave 
Armlet: (L) Leather cord barbwire - cow - Redgrave 
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (London Fog Shadow, w3)

Location: Baja Norte 

No comments:

Post a Comment