Friday 7 February 2014

Toronto Madness


You're probably wondering why I chose to call this " Toronto Madness " so I better explain what just happened to me it was weird, and a little scary lol. I was sitting here looking for inspiration as to what to blog next.....and I thought for something different I would just pick a random sim to go to any sim will do, and explore it and write a blog about it. Well nothing could have prepared me for what lay ahead. I should have had some warning first......now let me just say for the record. I am not one of those people who goes wandering out into the middle of the street into an onslaught of cars......okay so anyways back to this Toronto sim business. I landed right in the middle of the freeway, and was greeted by two oncoming taxis, and a tram.....at least I think it was a tram....I couldn't really tell because I was sandwiched between it, and a taxi. I thought for a moment what the hell is going on here, and then it struck me. I was still wearing my " I Love NY " tag I figured maybe they thought I was deliberately wearing the tag to spite them..so....I quickly removed it but they didn't let me go....so I tried to fly up, and couldn't even do that...so as a last resort I decided to press the back arrow, and booya I was safe again....so I thought okay I really wanna go back and explore the sim it looked kinda cool, well it looked kinda cool before I was the front man in a head on collision lmao....so I thought for a minute and prepared myself, took a few deep breaths, and I was ready to tp back in....so I pressed the forward arrow, and I was instantly thrown back into oncoming traffic...


Thankfully my quick thinking saved me just before the moment of impact I leapt up through the air and up onto the traffic lights you see in the picture above, the freaky thing was as soon as I had leapt to safety the lights changed, and the cars and tram just sat there, as if they were waiting for me to come down. I think in future I should make sure I remove all tags and drive instead of walk.......

Location: Toronto


No comments:

Post a Comment