Sunday 16 March 2014

Truly Madly Deeply


Mrs Phire, and I have finally tied the knot in the presence of family and friends. I must admit though being parted for a whole day practically tore me apart, and when we were finally reunited I had so many tears in my eyes. I was so glad to see her as you can see from the above picture the dress she was wearing for our wedding was simply stunning beautiful, and elegant she is my queen, and my soulmate.


After the wedding ceremony, we walked down a beautifully laid path and through a tunnel of trees curtesy of Mrs Phire to a dance floor surrounded by little glowing lights. I took her hand and led her onto the dance floor for our first dance as a couple, and nothing could have been better dancing with my lovely queen after such a long separation. We danced for at least two hours, and as the wedding party died down and people left for bed we were tired too so we decided to head home, and put ourselves to bed. I carried my love across the threshold to begin a new chapter in our love story. Laying in bed drifting off to sleep with Mrs Phire nothing could be finer our eyes closed as we drifted off to sleep meeting each other in dreamland.

What we wore on our special day: Clothes of course....silly!

Location: Our cozy home!



No comments:

Post a Comment