Saturday 7 June 2014

My SL Friends List


There was one obvious choice to help me participate in this friends list challenge, and that is my beautiful wife Phire besides I couldn't get anyone else to do it with me. So I groveled and begged and pleaded, and promised not to frequent any more gay bars in second life. I also promised not to wear any of her clothing outside the house. She agreed to answer the following questions below!

Phire's Answers:

1. What is the number of contacts on your Second Life Friends List? (visible in firestorm viewer or your web profile) I have a whopping 60 friends. I think I need more considering that 3 are my own alts (they are only for pictures no nefarious deeds are done with them).
2. Are you picky about who you add to your list or do you usually add most people?  I don't know if I would call it picky, but I need to at least speak to someone before I add them to my friends list. I mean it doesn't have to be in world, people of plurk could add me if they wanted to *hint hint*
3. Who is your oldest contact? (check your calling cards) I have a general idea who it may be, but not really 
4. Who is your newest contact? (check your calling cards) Nikole LittleBoots
5. Do you know every single person on your list?  Pretty much, though a lot of them are random alts of friends. Geez my friends list needs some serious help. And by that I mean I need to meet more people
6. How many do you speak to on a daily (weekly) basis? Daily? Hmm about 5 of them. On a weekly basis...maybe 6-7 of them (it totally depends on if we are on at the same time.)
7. How many do you see/get together with in-world on a daily (weekly) basis? There is only one I make sure I see everyday. He knows who he is. Other that that I see about 4 others at least once a week. It helps that two live next door.
8. Who on your list do you have the closest relationship with? Mikka Zuhra-Vipunen, he is my hubby after all.
9. Who do you wish you knew better? Oh goodness that is a hard one...maybe Antero Vipunen (my brother-in-law) just because I don't get to see him as much.
10. Who on your list is the funniest/most entertaining?  It's a toss up between Mikka and Alexsie Solvang, though Lex is more cute than anything else.
11. How did you meet most of the people on your list? (work, parties, etc…) I think I met most of them through other friends. I have been such a homebody lately they I never got out there to meet new people.
12. Do you ever clean out your list? I do, but like once every couple of years, though maybe that is part of the reason there are on 60 people on my list?
13. Do you have a crush on someone in your list? Nope, no crushes, unless you count the man I married, but I think marriage takes it beyond a crush.
14. Is there anyone on your list that you would trust with your password? Yes, if I ever needed to there are at least two that I would trust.

Mikka's Answers:

  1. What is the number of contacts on your Second Life Friends List? (visible in firestorm viewer or your web profile) The number of freeloaders residing on my friends list is .....*drum roll* 515
  2. Are you picky about who you add to your list or do you usually add most people? Actually I am not really that picky about who I add to my friends list. I do however only have one condition in order for them to be added. They must first swear an oath to protect the sacred choc chip cookie, and they must pay the 10,000L entrance fee. I'd like to point out that I have never really stood firm on the entrance fee, because nobody would be stupid enough to part with that kind of linden just for the sake of being on my friends list lol. 
  3. Who is your oldest contact? (check your calling cards) StarDust Vipunen
  4. Who is your newest contact? (check your calling cards) Merril Baxton
  5. Do you know every single person on your list? No I usually wake up every morning clutching an icy cold Dr Pepper, and breaking out into a cold sweat shouting WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE?????.
  6. How many do you speak to on a daily (weekly) basis? I would probably say 5 or 6 I speak to on a daily basis.
  7. How many do you see/get together with in-world on a daily (weekly) basis? On a daily basis in world I would usually hang around with maybe 3 or 4 at the most.
  8. Who on your list do you have the closest relationship with? Phire Zuhra, and StarDust Vipunen
  9. Who do you wish you knew better? My entire friends list, and the person who designed the glass on the windows in my SL home!
  10. Who on your list is the funniest/most entertaining? It's really a toss up between Phire Zuhra StarDust Vipunen, and Aleksie Solvang they all make me spit my drink everywhere.
  11. How did you meet most of the people on your list? (work, parties, etc…) I don't know the majority of the people on my list, but I met my wife through stalking and jumping into her lap on a random beach in SL ( it was love at first sit ) and I met my SL sister StarDust Vipunen through other means I can't actually remember how because it was so so long ago!
  12. Do you ever clean out your list? No I actually enjoy having 100's of freeloaders slowing down my SL experience. Besides they're not doing me any harm, and I give them a free home.
  13. Do you have a crush on someone in your list? I don't have any crushes besides my wife Phire who I am very happily married to, and more than likely will remain so for centuries to come.
  14. Is there anyone on your list that you would trust with your password? Yes I can think of 3 I would trust with my password if I was ever kidnapped by an army of empty prim boxes......
Phire's Credits:
Jacket: The Secret Store - Sarah Dress Coat - Blueberry
Jeans: tulip. Alana Jeans (Midnight - MESH)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Fleur -  light browns
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB W/pink lipstick and full body freckles
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Spring Teal, w2)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper

Mikka's Credits:
Turtleneck: Fashionz! Classic Cashmere Turtleneck - Gray
Jeans: !APHORISM! Men's Regular Jeans Indigo_M
Coat: ::GB:: Knit duffle coat / WHITE M
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow, w3)
Skin: - Skin CHRIS - Pale / 02 beardshadow - REDGRAVE
Hair: CHRIS - Dark - *REDGRAVE*
Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyewear - SCT
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Men's Wedding Band - Platinum
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) M - Relaxed

Pose:
Pose: CnS e-motion - Together

No comments:

Post a Comment